2 bedroom apartment for saleWeavers Chase, Wakefield, WF2 9UE
Offers in Region of
- Two Bedrooms
- New Fresh Decoration Throughout.
- Cheap Rate Overnight Electric Storage Heating
- Not Overlooked
- Sough After Top Floor
- Easy To Manage Acommodation
- UPVC Double Glazed Throughout
Property number 35585. Click the "Request Details" button, submit the form and we'll text & email you within minutes, day or night. Why pay for a call?
BE QUICK...IF YOU WANT TO MOVE IN FOR CHRISTMAS....BARGAIN....FOR SALE £10,000.00 BELOW VALUATION is this Modern Barratt Built Two Bedroom Top Floor Apartment situated in a fantastic convenient location fronting a popular development offering easy access to local shopping amenities, Wakefield City Centre, Westgate Station and the national motorway network.
The property is well placed to local amenities including; Morrisions Supermarket, Newly Built Aldi, Post Office, Total Fitness Gym, Real Ale Pub/Chain Restaurants. Junction 40 and 41 of the M1 motorway can be easily reached, which is ideal for those wishing to work or travel further afield.
Offered for sale with the benefit of no chain involved and immediate vacant possession upon completion, interested parties should note an early viewing comes highly recommended to fully appreciate this easy manageable and very pleasant home.
****FREE**** FURNITURE, CARPETS AND CURTAINS AVAILABLE (if required)
THE IMMACULATE PRESENTED ACCOMMODATION IN BRIEF COMPRISES;
- Communal Entrance Hall and Stairs Area leading to Second Floor Landing
- Apartment Entrance Hall leading to:-
- Kitchen – Fully fitted with modern units and stainless steel built in cooking appliances.
- Lounge – Spacious Lounge Diner, modern fireplace, carpet, curtains.
- Bedroom 1 – Double – neutrally decorated, carpet, curtains.
- Bedroom 2 – Large Single – neutrally decorated, carpet, curtains. (Recess for Wardrobe or
- Bathroom – Modern 3 piece suite in white with quality upgraded ‘in wall’ shower.
- Exterior – Outside provides 1 Parking Space and Visitor Parking plus generous, well kept
Communal gated bin storage area.
NOTE: The UPVC double glazed ‘ready to move in’ accommodation has recently undergone full
re-decoration, newly fitted quality carpets and cushion flooring installed throughout along with modern fireplace and shower upgrades.
The property is in excellent condition throughout and requires viewing to fully appreciate.
For prompt attention, please contact us.... Accommodating People IS OUR Business.......
We look forward to helping you find your new abode.....
Term: 125 Years from 1st January, 2002
Ground Rent: £75 annual (Due 1st January each year)
Service Charge: Covering;
Communal Areas Cleaning
Communal Electricity for Entrance and Stair Lighting
General Building / Car Park / Bin Store Maintenance
Sink Fund Deposit Allocation - Build Up of Major Long Term Building Repair
Management Officer Fee
Management Company Charges
Annual Period 1st July, 2016 - 30th June, 2017
£94.82 per month - payable quarterly by direct debit
(Note: This figure is a 'projected figure', therefore any less or additional funds
will be adjusted / requested at the end of the Annual Period
30th June, 2017. Last Year a refund of £40.49 was received.
If you're interested in this property please click the "Request Details" button above
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57030814.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 35585. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Visum, Nationwide. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.