2 bedroom penthouse for saleGloucester Crescent, Sheffield, S10 2FZ
- Second floor apartment with secure intercom entry
- 2 good-sized double bedrooms
- Designated off-road parking space
- Quiet cul-de-sac location
- Near City Centre, Ecclesall Road and Broomhill
- Convenient for the University and Hallam Hospital
- Leasehold with 104 years left
- Double glazed with gas central heating and combination boiler (maintained by British Gas, last serviced Oct 2016, Safety certificate valid until Oct 2017)
- AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY AND WITH NO CHAIN
Property number 35322. Click the "Request Details" button, submit the form and we'll text & email you within minutes, day or night. Why pay for a call?
Ideally located for the University of Sheffield (0.4 miles), Hallam University Collegiate Campus (0.5 miles), Sheffield Hallamshire Hospital (0.2 miles) and the Children’s Hospital (0.4 miles)
This secure two-bedroomed penthouse apartment is conveniently located close to the University of Sheffield, Sheffield Hallam University (Collegiate Campus), the Hallamshire Hospital and Sheffield Children’s Hospital. The spacious accommodation comprises of a communal entrance hallway with carpeted stairs access to the second floor, private entrance hall with full-length mirror, open plan lounge area with Juliette balcony incorporating dining kitchen with breakfast bar, electric oven, gas hob with extractor over, fridge, and washing machine. There are two identical good-sized double bedrooms and a bathroom with a modern white suite including double walk-in shower and heated towel rail. There is also a walk-in storage cupboard and access to the loft space, which runs over the entire flat, for storage. Connected for fast cable internet/TV, with gas central heating, combi-boiler and double glazing.
Occupying a quiet cul-de-sac by Lynwood Gardens nature reserve in an established residential area, the property lies less than a mile from the city centre and is conveniently located for several popular areas:
• Glossop road shops (<0.2 miles): Independent coffee shop, New Roots vegan shop, Subway, various takeaway establishments
• Ecclesall Road (0.6 miles): M&S food, Waitrose, Tesco, the Botanical Gardens, many popular bars and restaurants, and Endcliffe park
• West Street (0.7 miles): Sainsburys, Tesco, and multiple shops, bars and restaurants down West Street, the Devonshire quarter and Leopold Square
• Broomhill shops (0.5 miles): Morrisons, Costa, various cafes, pubs and shops
The area is well-served by local bus routes and near to the University Supertram stop. Nearby schools include King Edwards VII School, Sheffield High School, Birkdale School, Ashdell Prep School.
*All distances according to google maps
If you're interested in this property please click the "Request Details" button above
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57034045.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 35322. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Visum, Nationwide. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.