2 bedroom maisonette for saleParkway, Camden Town, London, NW1
- NEWLY RENOVATED TO A HIGH SPECIFICATION THROUGHOUT
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOM UPPER MAISONETTE
- TWO BATHROOMS - BOTH ENSUITE
- SEPARATE GUEST W/C
- LARGE RECEPTION ROOM
- MODERN FULLY FITTED KITCHEN
- LARGE PRIVATE ROOF TERRACE
- OWN PRIVATE STREET ENTRANCE
- APPROX 5 MINUTE WALK TO REGENTS PARK
- APPROX 2 MINUTE WALK TO CAMDEN UNDERGROUND STATION (NORTHERN LINE)
PARKWAY, REGENTS PARK, NW1
Conveniently situated in a parade of shops between Arlington Road and Albert Street, in this most sought after residential area close to Regents Park, Camden High Street, Camden Town Underground Station (Northern Line) Camden Lock and Primrose Hill.
A SELF CONTAINED CONVERTED UPPER MAISONETTE which has been newly modernised to a high standard with private street entrance and Roof Terrace to comprise;
Second Floor Bedroom (One) 14'2 x 11'6" ensuite Bathroom, panelled bath, mixer tap and shower attachment, pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC.Separate WC, wash hand basin
First Floor Landing with entry phone
Bedroom (Two) 14'2 x 11'4" maximum, ensuite Shower Room, wash hand basin, low level WC.
Reception Room 13'5" x 9'7" door to Roof Terrace
Fitted Kitchen 9'0" x 11'0" floor and wall cupboards, work surface with inset stainless sink and drainer mixer taps, electric hob and oven, extractor hood, integrated refrigerator and separate freezer, washing machine
NEW 125 YEAR LEASE
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 101559002523. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by McHugh & Co, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.