2 bedroom maisonette for saleQueens Crescent, Kentish Town, NW5
- A BRIGHT & VERY SPACIOUS, TWO DOUBLE BEDROOM SPLIT LEVEL UPPER MAISONETTE
- LIFT ACCESS - ARRANGED OVER THE THIRD/FOURTH FLOORS OF THIS POPULAR PURPOSE BUILT BLOCK
- LARGE RECEPTION ROOM
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- COMMUNAL HEATING AND HOT WATER
- WOODEN FLOORS THROUGHOUT
- LOTS OF STORAGE
- TILED BATHROOM SUITE
- WALKING DISTANCE TO ALL SHOPS AND AMENITIES OF BELSIZE PARK & CHALK FARM
- APPROX - 5 MINUTE WALK TO CHALK FARM UNDERGROUND STATION (NORTHERN LINE)
A BRIGHT & VERY SPACIOUS, TWO DOUBLE BEDROOM SPLIT LEVEL MAISONETTE, situated on the third floor (LIFT) of this popular purpose built block, within easy reach of Chalk Farm, Belsize Park and Kentish Town.
This two double bedroom maisonette is arranged over two floors and enjoys plenty of natural sunlight. The property features double glazed windows, wooden flooring, eat in kitchen diner, large reception room, tiled bathroom suite /separate W/C, secure entry and well kept common parts.
Communal Heating and Hot water
Fantastically situated, Queens Crescent is a lovely residential area within strolling distance of Belsize Park, Hampstead's Parliament Hill Fields, Primrose Hill (over Bridge Approach) and moments from both Queens Crescent market & Chalk Farm Underground Station (Northern Line).
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 101559002525. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by McHugh & Co, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.