4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSTATION AVENUE, NEW WALTHAM
- Spacious semi detached dorma bungalow
- Ideal family property located within a popular village
- Four bedrooms, with the possibility of a fifth (study)
- Extensive kitchen-diner which leads to a conservatory
- Modern decor throughout
- Front and rear gardens with summer house, garage and pond feature to the rear
- Fantastic schooling nearby for children of all ages
- Energy performance rating E and Council tax band B
Crofts estate agents are pleased to offer for sale this deceptively spacious dorma bungalow which is located within the ever popular village of New Waltham. Ideally located within close proximity to a selection of excellent schools for children of all ages, this will make a perfect family home. The village also boasts a wide selection of local amenities and also a regular bus service. Internal viewing will reveal a modern decor throughout, as well as uPVC double glazing and gas central heating. The lounge is located to the front of the property along with a double bedroom. The main bedroom, bathroom and study are then found before a door leads into the spacious kitchen-diner which then leads into the conservatory. To the first floor there are a further two bedrooms. Externally there are gardens to front and rear and an extensive amount of off road parking accessed from the front.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57037435.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7231474. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Crofts Estate Agents, Cleethorpes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.