1 bedroom house for saleHope Pier, Hammersmith W6
Under Offer £150,000
- Permanent and indefinite residential mooring
- Stunning views towards Hammersmith Bridge
- 15.3 x 2 metre / 50 x 6.5 foot
- Historic stretch of the River Thames
- Under half a mile from Hammersmith Underground Station
- Array of riverside walks, cafés, riverside pubs and restaurants
- Secure access to moorings
A superb opportunity to purchase a 15.3 x 2 metre / 50 x 6.5 foot narrow boat moored on a permanent and indefinite mooring boasting stunning views towards Hammersmith Bridge. The narrow boat itself is in need of some modernisation or allows the purchaser flexibility to moor a replacement boat (with the necessary permissions) on this superbly located and secure mooring. These picturesque residential moorings in Hammersmith are adjacent to the beautiful Hammersmith Bridge on a historic stretch of the River Thames. The position is ideal for the areas numerous, well respected schools including both St. Paul's boys and girls, Harrodian and Godolphin and Latymer. The mooring has outstanding views of Hammersmith Bridge and a wide stretch of some of London's most undisturbed riverbanks. Lower Mall Moorings are surrounded by Georgian and Victorian buildings and an array of riverside walks, cafés, riverside pubs and restaurants, while being conveniently located under half a mile from the transport hub of Hammersmith, which offers prompt access into and out of London via several tube lines and multiple bus routes.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57037570.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 39843. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by riverhomes, West London office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.