3 bedroom terraced house for saleHigh Street, EASTLEIGH
- No Forward Chain
- Three bedrooms
- Lounge with bay window
- Spacious dining room
- Modern kitchen
- Modern bathroom
- Rear Garden
** NO FORWARD CHAIN ** Three bedroom terraced house in a convenient Central location ideal for the Town Centre shops, leisure facilities, mainline railway station and Motorway junctions. The accommodation offers two reception rooms, modern kitchen, three bedrooms and bathroom.
Located close to Eastleigh town centre with its array of shops and leisure facilities this three bedroom terraced house is offered for sale with no forward chain. With access to train stations, airport, motorway links, schools and colleges. Call to arrange a viewing.
Double glazed front door, arch to lounge, door to dining room, understairs storage cupboard.
Lounge 12' 1" max into bay x 10' max ( 3.68m max into bay x 3.05m max )
Double glazed bay window to the front, radiator
Dining Room 13' 5" max x 10' 2" ( 4.09m max x 3.10m )
Double glazed window to the rear, radiator, stairs to the first floor
Kitchen 9' 1" x 8' 6" ( 2.77m x 2.59m )
Double glazed window to the side, wall mounted combination boiler, single drainer sink unit with cupboard below, further wall and base level units with roll edge worktop surfaces over, point for cooker, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge.
Obscure double glazed door to the rear garden, radiator, tiled flooring, door to the bathroom
Obscure double glazed window to the rear, low level W.C, wash hand basin, panel enclosed bath with shower over, heated towel rail, tiled flooring
First Floor Landing
Loft access hatch, doors to the three bedrooms
Bedroom 1 13' 4" max x 10' ( 4.06m max x 3.05m )
Double glazed window to the front, radiator
Bedroom 2 10' 4" x 10' 1" max ( 3.15m x 3.07m max )
Double glazed window to the rear, radiator, feature fireplace
Bedroom 3 8' 8" x 8' 8" ( 2.64m x 2.64m )
Double glazed window to the side, radiator
The rear garden has patio seating area opening to a lawn
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57038233.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ELH103405. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Eastleigh. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.