3 bedroom detached house for saleMain Street, Kellington, Goole
Sold STC £210,000
- No Chain
- Detached Family Home
- Stunning Views Over Open Fields
- Three Bedrooms
- Front & Rear Gardens
- Multiple Off-Street Parking & Garage
- A Must See Property
A superb opportunity to acquire this detached family home with STUNNING VIEWS over open fields, benefiting from a downstairs w.c, CONSERVATORY, 3 bedrooms, generous gardens & ample off-street parking. Viewing is highly recommend on this must see property!
William H Browns are delighted to introduce to the market this detached three bedroom family home located in the semi-rural village of Kellington. The property consists of entrance porch, entrance hall, lounge, conservatory, kitchen, cloakroom, three bedrooms and shower room. There is an integral garage, driveway, mature gardens and stunning views over open fields. Viewing is highly recommended to fully appreciate the accommodation on offer.
Entry to the property is via a timber framed door to the front aspect, benefiting from a window to the front elevation and door leading into;
Comprising of; staircase to the first floor, central heating radiator and door leading into the lounge and kitchen.
Lounge 22' 6" plus bay x 14' 1" max ( 6.86m plus bay x 4.29m max )
Double glazed bay window to the front elevation, feature brick built fireplace with gas fire, two central heating radiators, wall lighting, television point and a glass sliding door leading into the conservatory.
Conservatory 11' 3" x 10' 1" ( 3.43m x 3.07m )
Timber and brick constructed with double glazed windows to the rear and side elevations, television point, ceiling fan light and doors providing access into the rear garden.
Kitchen 10' 7" max x 9' 8" max ( 3.23m max x 2.95m max )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units comprising of part tiling, roll top work surfaces incorporating a 1 1/2 bowl sink and drainer unit, integrated appliances include an electric oven, four ring gas hob with extractor fan over and a dishwasher, storage cupboard, central heating radiator and double glazed window to the rear elevation.
A great addition to any family home, comprising of complimentary tiling, vanity unit with wash hand basin, w.c, heated towel rail and double glazed frosted window to the rear elevation.
First Floor Landing
Allowing access to the first floor rooms, hatch providing access to the loft, airing cupboard and benefits from a double glazed window to front elevation and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom One 9' 8" max x 13' 5" max ( 2.95m max x 4.09m max )
The master bedroom has a double glazed bay window to the front elevation, central heating radiator, television point and telephone point
Bedroom Two 12' 6" max x 10' 4" ( 3.81m max x 3.15m )
A double bedroom with stunning views over open views comprising of a double glazed window to the rear elevation and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' 9" max x 6' 7" max ( 2.97m max x 2.01m max )
The third and final bedroom has a double glazed window to the front elevation, built in storage cupboard and a central heating radiator.
Part tiled with three piece suite comprising of a double shower cubicle, wash hand basin with vanity unit, w.c, heated towel rail, ceiling spot lights and double glazed frosted window to the rear elevation.
The front of the property is accessed by wrought iron gates and provides ample off-street parking space with a block paved driveway. It also has a laid to lawn garden with mature shrub borders.
To the rear of the property is a private garden with stunning views of open fields, being mainly laid to lawn with a paved patio area, pathway leading to the bottom of the garden, mature shrubs and enclosed by hedge row borders.
Garage 24' 2" x 9' 5" ( 7.37m x 2.87m )
An integral garage with an electric door and benefiting from power, lighting, plumbing, Belfast sink, window to the side elevation and access door leading into the kitchen.
There is a map below of the surrounding area; however the pointer is to the centre of the postcode and not the exact location.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57038281.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SEL105102. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Selby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.