3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBrunswick Road, Ealing, W5
- A well-appointed semi-detached house
- Accommodation arranged over two floors
- With potential to extend at the side, rear and loft (subject to usual regulations)
- Deep front garden
- South-facing rear lawned garden
- Garage at the side with own drive
- A short walk to local transport facilities
- Local schools
An excellent family home on a sizable plot with exceptionally good size living accommodation and scope for further development.
Benefitting from extensive gardens to the front and rear, the accommodation has an attractive frontage and is well presented throughout. On the ground floor, there is a grand entrance hall providing access to a large formal dining room and an extended lounge with views over a lovely south facing rear garden. The kitchen is also a good size and enjoys plentiful natural light.
A wonderful staircase with superb wooden panelling provides access to the first floor and its respective three bedrooms and a large main family bathroom suite.
There is useful guest cloakroom located off the hallway and the accommodation has ample off road parking via own drive to garage. Planning consent has been granted to further develop the accommodation to side, rear and loft (plans are available for inspection upon request).
Forming part of the Greystoke Park Estate, the accommodation is excellently positioned to take advantage of the various amenities and transport links on offer. Hanger Lane Tube station is within walking distance and there is frequent bus service providing access to Ealing Broadway and its superb choice of shopping facilities. There are tremendous Schooling options on offer too, with Montpelier Primary and St Gregorys Catholic School serving the area.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57038416.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PIT160079. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Saints Estate Consultancy, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.