4 bedroom detached bungalow for saleRowanbrae Fassick, Kiltarlity, Beauly, IV4
- Exceptional Detached Bungalow
- 4 Double Bedrooms - Master En-suite
- Substantial Garden Grounds
* Spacious and attractive detached bungalow
* 4 Double bedrooms(Master en-suite)
* Double aspect lounge with countryside views
* Modern Kitchen and Utility room
* Dining Room
* Family Bathroom and Shower Room
* Substantial garden grounds
* Detached Garage
'Rowanbrae' is a modern detached bungalow enjoying a pleasant rural setting with open views over Strathglass to the west. Set within one acre of garden grounds, the property comprises: entrance vestibule, entrance hall, spacious double aspect lounge with open fireplace, dining room with patio doors to rear patio area, modern fitted kitchen/breakfast room, utility room, four double bedrooms, one with en-suite facilities, and a family bathroom/WC. The attractively presented accommodation benefits from LPG radiator central heating and double glazing. Early viewing is highly recommended. EPC=E
'Rowanbrae' enjoys a pleasant rural location at Fassock commanding panoramic views over Strathglass to the west and Ben Wyvis to the north. The property is set within extensive garden grounds in the scattered farming community of Fassock, Kiltarlity.
The village of Kiltarlity is within 2 miles, Beauly within 6 miles and Inverness the Highland capital city within 15 miles. Kiltarlity has a primary school whilst secondary education is at Charleston Academy in Inverness.
Early viewing highly recommended.
IMPORTANT NOTE TO PURCHASERS:
We endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, however, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. Any services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. All measurements have been taken as a guide to prospective buyers only, and are not precise. Please be advised that some of the particulars may be awaiting vendor approval. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us, especially if you are traveling some distance to view. Fixtures and fittings other than those mentioned are to be agreed with the seller.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57038956.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 528542557. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Your Move , Inverness. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.