5 bedroom detached house for saleOak Heights, Northiam, Rye, East Sussex
- Brand new 5 bedroom Corfe design family house
- Open plan kitchen/breakfast room
- Separate dining room
- Front aspect living room
- Master bedroom with en-suite
- Off road parking/garage
Oak Heights is an exciting new development of Charles Church homes with a wonderful mixture of 2,3,4 and 5 bedroom homes. Situated in the heart of Northiam, and perfectly placed to make the most of everything the area has to offer. The collection of new homes in Northiam is one of East Sussex’s most desirable new developments. Located in the stunning Rother Valley and nestled in the High Weald Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, the village of Northiam is the perfect place to set up home.Oak Heights is conveniently close to everything you need for day-to-day living including convenience stores, a bakery, Post Office and doctors’ surgery. The nearby towns of Rye, Tenterden and Hastings offer a good selection of individual shops, supermarkets and amenities.
Please refer to the footnote regarding the services and appliances.
What the Developer says:
Founded in 1972, we build approximately 13,000 new homes per year in superb locations throughout the UK, but we never forget that you are looking for one very special home: yours.
At Persimmon we create a wide choice of homes, that way, you're sure to fins something that is right up your street.
Let's face it, everyone is different. We all have our own idea about what makes an ideal home.
- Entrance Hall
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 26'7 x 10'5 (8.11m x 3.18m)
- Living Room: 16'2 x 10'7 (4.93m x 3.23m)
- Dining room: 9'11 x 8'5 (3.02m x 2.57m)
- Utility Room
- Family Bathroom
- Master Bedroom: 11'0 x 9'7 (3.36m x 2.92m)
- En-suite Shower Room
- Bedroom 2: 13'11 x 8'6 (4.24m x 2.59m)
- Bedroom 3: 10'6 x 8'10 (3.20m x 2.69m)
- Bedroom 4: 10'0 x 8'9 (3.05m x 2.67m)
- Bedroom 5: 8'10 x 7'5 (2.69m x 2.26m)
- Garden to Front and Rear
- Double Garage
- Off Road Parking
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-57039052.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 14005928. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Tenterden. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.