2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleEASTFIELD ROAD, LOUTH
Sold STC £189,950
- Detached bungalow on the outskirts of Louth
- No forward chain
- Superb finish throughout
- Stands within a generous plot
- Superb fitted kitchen and bathroom
- uPVC double glazed and gas central heated
- Two double bedrooms
- Energy performance rating E and Council tax band B
Crofts estate agents are pleased to offer for sale with NO FORWARD CHAIN this superb detached bungalow which has gone through a complete scheme of modernisation since January of 2015. Situated just on the outskirts of the town, this property is sure to be popular and therefore comes with viewing highly advised. Internal viewing will reveal a freshly plastered finish all decorated in a neutral theme with quality floor coverings as well as a superb fitted kitchen and bathroom. The accommodation briefly comprises of a spacious lounge, kitchen-diner, two double bedrooms and a stunning shower room. Standing within a generous plot with gardens to front and rear with a driveway offering off road parking and a garage. The property also benefits from uPVC double glazing and gas central heating.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57039073.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7271182. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Crofts Estate Agents, Louth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.