1 bedroom flat for saleSale Road, Heartsease, Norwich
Sold STC £90,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- First Floor Flat
- Gas Central Heating
- uPVC DG Windows
- One Bedroom
- Ideal First Time or Investment Buy
- No Onward Chain
**FIRST FLOOR ONE BEDROOM FLAT** Which would make an ideal first time or investment buy! Being offered for sale with NO ONWARD CHAIN!
This one bedroom first floor flat would make an ideal first time or investment buy. The property benefits from uPVC double glazed windows and gas central heating. The accommodation comprises, entrance hall, lounge, kitchen, lobby, bedroom and bathroom. There are communal gardens and communal parking. The property is being sold with no onward chain.
Entrance door, storage cupboard, door to:
Lounge 16' 1" x 9' 11" ( 4.90m x 3.02m )
uPVC double glazed front and rear windows, radiator, TV point, door to:
Kitchen 9' 7" x 7' 11" ( 2.92m x 2.41m )
Fitted with a range of base, wall and drawer units, sink unit and drainer, work surfaces, tiling, space and point for electric cooker, plumbing for washing machine, radiator, uPVC double glazed rear window.
Cupboard housing gas central heating boiler, door to:
Fitted with a three piece white suite comprising, bath with electric shower over, wall mounted wash basin, WC, tiling, radiator, uPVC double glazed front window.
Bedroom 12' 6" x 9' 5" ( 3.81m x 2.87m )
uPVC double glazed rear window, built in double wardrobe with mirror doors, radiator.
There are communal gardens and parking. There is a brick storage shed.
William H Brown have not seen the lease and prospective purchasers should satisfy themselves regarding the terms of the lease and outgoing's with their solicitors.
Head east on Salhouse Road, taking the second right into Watling Road, then first left into Sale Road, where the property can be found on your left hand side. Ref: 1768.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57039502.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SPR103714. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Sprowston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.