3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleLambert Road, Sprowston, Norwich
- Detached Modern Bungalow
- Three Bedrooms
- South Facing Rear Garden
- En-Suite Shower Room
- Good Order Throughout
- Must Be Viewed
**DETACHED MODERN THREE BEDROOM BUNGALOW** With kitchen/ dining room, en-suite shower room and enclosed private rear garden. The property is in EXCELLENT ORDER THROUGHOUT and must be viewed!!
This three bedroom detached modern bungalow is situated in a non-estate location within the popular suburb of Sprowston. The property was individually built and benefits from uPVC double glazed windows and gas central heating. The well presented accommodation comprises, entrance hall, lounge, kitchen/ dining room, three bedrooms, en-suite shower room and family bathroom. There is an enclosed rear garden and driveway parking. Early viewing is essential.
Front entrance door, storage cupboard, radiator, access to loft space, alarm control panel.
Lounge 16' 7" x 11' ( 5.05m x 3.35m )
uPVC double glazed side window, uPVC double glazed patio doors to the rear garden, TV point, radiator.
Kitchen/ Dining Room 13' 4" x 12' ( 4.06m x 3.66m )
Fitted with a matching range of base, wall and drawer units, one and a half bowl sink unit, work surfaces, tiling, built in electric oven with gas hob and cooker hood over, plumbing for washing machine, wall mounted gas central heating boiler, radiator, ceiling spotlights, uPVC double glazed rear window and door to the rear garden.
Bedroom One 13' x 11' 3" ( 3.96m x 3.43m )
uPVC double glazed rear window, radiator, door to:
Fitted with a three piece white suite comprising, shower cubicle, vanity wash basin with cupboard below, WC, tiling, towel radiator, extractor fan, uPVC double glazed front window.
Bedroom Two 12' 6" x 9' 1" ( 3.81m x 2.77m )
uPVC double glazed front window, radiator.
Bedroom Three 11' 9" x 7' 6" ( 3.58m x 2.29m )
uPVC double glazed front window, radiator.
Fitted with a three piece white suite comprising, bath with shower attachment, pedestal wash basin, WC, tiling, towel radiator, extractor fan, uPVC double glazed front window.
To the front of the property there is a brickweave driveway which provides off road parking. To the rear of the property there is a lawned garden with a patio and outside lighting. The garden is enclosed by fencing with a side access gate and there is an outside tap.
Head north on Magdalen Road, continuing straight across the traffic lights onto Sprowston Road. At the ring road roundabout, turn right onto Mousehold Lane, taking the second left into Blackwell Avenue, then first right into Lambert Road, where the property can be found on your right hand side. Ref: 1739.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57041734.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SPR103630. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Sprowston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.