3 bedroom detached house for saleOld Road, Littleborough, Rochdale, Lancashire, OL16
- CONVENIENT POSITION
- CLOSE TO SHOPS & SCHOOLS
- MODERNISED DETACHED
- CORNER PLOT
- MODERN KITCHEN & BATHROOM FITTINGS
- THREE BEDROOMS
- AMPLE PARKING
- IDEAL FAMILY HOME
A most stunning three bedroomed detached home which has been beautifully re-modernised by it's current owners to provide modern day, living accommodation. Ideally positioned just off Smithy Bridge Road, meaning you enjoy convenient access to local amenities, schools, train station and Hollingworth Lake Countryside Park. Internally the property briefly comprises: Entrance porch, lounge, open kitchen/diner, three bedrooms and a three piece bathroom. Externally boasting a good sized corner plot with a gated driveway for numerous vehicles, lawned garden to the side and paved yard to the rear. Only on internal viewing can this property be fully appreciated. No chain. EPC D. We are available 8.30am - 8.30pm weekdays and 10am - 4pm weekends
Old Road is situated off Smithy Bridge Road, accessed via Halifax Road (A58) in a sought after, residential location close to Littleborough village.
This popular residential area brings many advantages for the family buyer, such as: easy access to a variety of local amenities, popular schooling, public transport links, Smithy Bridge train station, Hollingworth Lake Countryside Park and the M62 motorway network which provides comfortable commuting to Manchester & Leeds City Centres.
- Brick Built, Two Storey Detached Property
- Spacious, Neutrally Decorated Lounge with Feature Fire
- Luxurious Fitted Kitchen/Diner with New Tiled Flooring, Integrated Appliances and Storage Cupboard
- Three Bedrooms (Two with Fitted Wardrobes)
- Modern Three Piece Family Bathroom
- Double Glazing & Newly Installed Gas Central Heating
- Large Corner Plot with a Lawned Garden Area to the side and a Rear Paved Yard.
- Secure Off Road Parking for Numerous Vehicles
- Ideal Family Home
Ground Floor -
Kitchen/Diner - 4.85m x 4.30m (15'11" x 14'1") -
First Floor -
Lounge - 4.45m x 3.38m (14'7" x 11'1") -
Bedroom 1 - 4.40m x 2.88m (14'5" x 9'5") -
Bedroom 2 - 3.38m x 2.63m (11'1" x 8'8") -
Bedroom 3 - 2.92m x 2.44m max (9'7" x 8'0" max) -
All mains services are understood to be available
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57042217.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26645501. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ryder & Dutton, Rochdale. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.