5 bedroom character property for saleChestall Park, Chestall Park, Cannock Wood
Withdrawn from Market £700,000
- 360 Virtual Tour Enabled
- Character five bedroom detached house
- Exclusive sought after residential estate
- Stunning views over the parkland to the front
- Good sized gardens, driveway and double garage
- Open plan living area with contemporary high spec finish
- Five double bedroooms
- A viewing is highly advised to appreciate the full scope of the property
** 360 VIRTUAL TOUR ENABLED **
Lovett&Co. Estate Agents are pleased to offer for sale this immaculately presented five bedroom detached house set on a highly sought after exclusive residential estate in the heart of Beaudesert Park. The property has undergone substantial structural and cosmetic work to bring it right up to date with a modern contemporary high specification finish throughout. With stunning views over the parkland to the front the property, externally the property also features good sized garden area stretching to the side of the property, double garage and driveway all secured behind a gated entrance. The other stand out features of the property include: stunning open plan ground floor living area with modern fitted kitchen, dining and sitting areas, five double bedrooms, high specification bathroom and en-suite, delightful open landing, exposed ceiling beams and full height windows to the front on both levels overlooking the fields to the front.
It is situated in the rural setting of Beaudesert Park on the sought after Chestall Estate. The nearby village of Cannock Wood offers a choice of public houses and woodland walks with further amenities available in the cathedral city of Lichfield or neighbouring Rugeley.
The property has two floors; on the ground floor: entrance hall, open plan living space with kitchen, dining area and sitting area, utility, separate lounge, play room/fifth bedroom with possible en-suite, down stairs WC and study area to the end of the ground floor corridor. On the first floor: open landing, four double bedrooms, family bathroom and an en-suite to the master bedroom.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7308959. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lovett&Co. Estate Agents, Lichfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.