3 bedroom flat for saleHermitage Court, South Woodford, E18
Tenure: Share of Freehold
Ideally situated within close proximity of Snaresbrook Central Line Station and Wanstead High Street, with its convenient, yet trendy mix of shops, boutiques, restaurants and bars. Entering through a secure entry phone system, you will discover this beautifully presented home. The accommodation is comprised of three bedrooms, a contemporary fitted bathroom and kitchen and a lounge/diner, which is spacious enough to accommodate two large sofas and a dining table, making it the ideal rooms to relax in after a long day or entertain in. There is a balcony that leads off of the reception room where you can enjoy beautiful views over the well maintained communal gardens. The property has also has the benefit of recently replaced double glazed Crittall windows and is being offered for sale chain free.
• A three bedroom top floor apartment • Highly Sought after Art Deco development
• Central location • Walking distance to Snaresbrook station
• Large lounge/diner • Balcony
• Contemporary fitted bathroom and kitchen • Good decorative order throughout
Kitchen/Breakfast Room - 16'10 x 9'3
Lounge/Diner - 12'9 narrowing to 8'7 x 20'9
Bedroom One - 15'2 x 11'9
Bedroom Two - 11'5 x 7'6
Bedroom Three - 11'5 x 7'11
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57042736.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PET352-t-4891. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Petty Son & Prestwich Ltd , Wanstead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.