2 bedroom ground maisonette for saleCowdray Road, Hillingdon, Middlesex, UB10
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Off Street Parking
- Private Garden
- Modern Kitchen
- Long Lease
- In Catchment For Oak Farm & Ryefield Primary
- Walking Distance To Local Shops & Bus Stops
- Convenient Access To A40 / M40 / M25 Corridors
- Great For First Time Buyers
- Oak Farm Estate
Situated on the Oak Farm Estate in Hillingdon, Hunters are pleased to bring to the market this spacious two double bedroom ground floor maisonette with a separate living room, modern kitchen and a three piece suite bathroom. It also has off street parking and its own private garden. The property is located just off Ryefield Avenue which connects to Long Lane.
The property is within proximity to local shops, bus stops and the Metropolitan and Piccadilly lines you are also in the catchment area for the highly regarded local primary schools such as Oak Farm and Ryefield Primary.
The property has easy access to the A40/M40/M25 corridors. You are a short journey away from the Uxbridge town centre which offers high street brands, along with great restaurants and bars, supermarkets and much more.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57043768.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HILSP201509. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hunters, Hillingdon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.