3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleKilton Road, Worksop
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- NO UPWARD CHAIN
- EXCEPTIONALLY WELL APPOINTED
- THREE BEDROOMS
- NEW KITCHEN
- NEW BATHROOM
- £1000 BUYER INCENTIVE
WOW WOW WOW!! Ideal for a first time buyer or buy to let investor offers this extremely well appointed modernised semi detached property. Only by viewing can you fully appreciate the size and standard of accommodation on offer, to include a new gas central heating boiler, roof, kitchen & bathroom.
WOW WOW WOW!! Ideal for a first time buyer or buy to let investor offers this extremely well appointed modernised semi detached property. Only by viewing can you fully appreciate the size and standard of accommodation on offer, to include a new gas central heating boiler, roof, kitchen & bathroom. In brief the accommodation offers lounge, inner hall, open plan kitchen/diner, rear hallway, downstairs bathroom, three first floor bedrooms, large rear garden, front yard, double glazing, no upward chain.
Kilton Road, Worksop
Lounge 12' 11" into bay x 11' 11" ( 3.94m into bay x 3.63m )
Double glazed entrance door, double glazed front facing bay window, radiator, laminate flooring, coving to ceiling, television point
Dining Room 12' 11" x 11' 11" ( 3.94m x 3.63m )
Rear facing double glazed window, laminate flooring, under stairs storage cupboard, radiator, being open plan into the...
Kitchen 12' 7" x 7' 4" ( 3.84m x 2.24m )
Newly fitted with a range of high and low level units with worktop space over incorporating a sink unit, integrated oven, gas hob and hood over, tiled splash backs, two side facing double glazed windows, space for a fridge freezer, plumbing for a washing machine
Rear Entrance Hall
Entrance door, radiator, tiled flooring
Bedroom One 12' 11" x 11' 11" ( 3.94m x 3.63m )
Front facing double glazed window, radiator
Bedroom Two 11' 11" x 9' 10" ( 3.63m x 3.00m )
Rear facing double glazed window, radiator, laminate flooring, coving to ceiling
Bedroom Three 7' 5" x 10' ( 2.26m x 3.05m )
Rear facing double glazed window, radiator, built in cupboard housing the gas combination boiler
Enclosed large rear garden to include a laid to lawn and patio area, attached outside stores, outside water tap, wooden gate to side
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57045388.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WKS108613. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Worksop. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.