2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleHomer, Much Wenlock
- Highly regarded, peaceful locality
- Oil fired central heating and UPVC double glazing
- Tastefully presented detached bungalow
- Potential to increase accommodation in roof space
- Spacious entrance hall, cloaks/wc, sitting room, dining room, conservatory, kitchen and utility room
- Double bedroom with en suite shower room, second double bedroom and bath/wc
- Detached double garage and ample parking
- Generous garden plot
Occupying a peaceful setting within this much favoured location is our client's detached bungalow which includes a detached double garage, good sized gardens and ample parking. The property was built in 1997 and is tastefully presented with well planned accommodation. UPVC double glazing, tastefully presented interior, highly recommended.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 5522572. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Stentons Estate Agents, Much Wenlock. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.