2 bedroom flat for saleEast Street, Epsom & Ewell, Greater London, KT17
- 2 bedroom
- En-suite bathroom
- Integrated Bosch appliances
- Hardwood oak floors
- Oak veneered doors
- Epsom Train Station
- 732 SQF
· 250-year lease to all flats
· 10-year Building Guarantee (C-R-L)
· The building is highly insulated, and requires much less heating than most other similar buildings, with the benefit of lower heating bills
· Paxton Net 2 Video entry system providing secure entry to the building allowing access with fobs or a personal code to communal entrance to the apartments
· CCTV covering the internal and externals of the building & the car park for added security
· Oak 2 Stile Veneered Doors
· Fitted sliding wardrobes to principal bedrooms, fitted with shelf & rail.
· Rooms – will be through energy efficient electric, glass fronted, panel radiators with LED display & remote control
· Water – will be through energy efficient electric Megaflo direct unvented hot water cylinder.
· Recessed lighting to kitchen, bathroom & hallway and wall lighting to living & bedrooms
· Dimmer switches to all habitable rooms
· Brushed stainless steel switches & sockets (white switches & sockets used in ‘out of site’ locations)
· Low energy light fittings
· Pre-wired to accept Sky+, Virgin, Freeview TV, telephone and DAB & FM radio to living / dining and bedrooms
· Networked with CAT 5e cabling to living / dining and bedrooms back to the service cupboard
· Mains power, battery backed up smoke detectors
· NICEIC Certified.
· Handleless contemporary kitchens
· Fully fitted with Hi-Macs Natural Acrylic Stone surfaces
· Sink unit (under mounted) with mixer tap
· Hi-Macs Natural Acrylic Stone splash backs
· Recessed LED lighting under kitchen wall cupboards
· Bosch stainless steel appliances; oven, hob and extractor
· Integrated Bosch dishwasher and fridge freezer appliances
· Bosch washer / dryer located in service cupboard.
· Cast iron double ended baths
· Three way shower diverter with rain shower head, hand held shower & bath spout (for bathroom set up)
· Two way shower diverter with rain shower head & hand held shower (for en-suite set up)
· Glass hinged shower screens with chrome channels
· Vanity unit
· Recessed mirrored cabinet above sink
· Wall hung WC
· Ceramic 600 x 600mm wall tiles
· Chrome heated towel rail
· Shaver socket (within mirrored cabinet)
· Hardwood oak flooring throughout main living and entrance hall
· Ceramic 600 x 600mm tiled floor in bathrooms
· Carpet in bedrooms
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-57045739.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3576337. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by IDM Estates Ltd, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.