4 bedroom detached house for saleTraffic Street, Derby
Sold STC £242,950
- BRAND NEW
- FOUR BEDROOMED DETACHED HOUSE
- FAMILY BATHROOM AND EN SUITE SHOWER ROOM
- OPEN PLAN LIVING/DINING
- CLOSE TO DERBY CITY CENTRE
PLOT OF THE MONTH."New Year, New Home, New year in the City! Reserve by 24th December and receive a £1,000 Gift!* "
Compendium Living is excited to introduce Castleward a Fantastic new residential opportunity at the gateway to Derby - Englands most central city.
The Newton is a four bedroom detached home befitting from an allocated parking space. Internally the property incorporates to the ground floor an open plan lounge/kitchen/dining room with French doors leading onto the rear garden, utility/cloakroom with Kohler sanitary ware, porcelanosa tiling and space for washing machine and bedroom 4. The kitchen area includes a double electric oven, 5 ring gas hob, chimney hood, fridge freezer and dishwasher, units and worktops by Moores and under unit lighting.
To the first floor you will find the main family bathroom with 3 piece suite and benefits from Porcelanosa tiling and Kohler sanitary ware, bedroom two with useful store cupboard and master bedroom with en suite shower room benefiting from Mira shower, Porcelanosa tiling and Kohler sanitary ware.
Living/dining Room 13' 7" x 20' 6" ( 4.14m x 6.25m )
Kitchen 9' 10" x 8' 4" ( 3.00m x 2.54m )
Bedroom Four 13' 6" x 8' 1" ( 4.11m x 2.46m )
First Floor Landing
Bedroom One 13' 8" x 13' 5" ( 4.17m x 4.09m )
Bedroom Two 13' 6" x 9' 9" ( 4.11m x 2.97m )
Bedroom Three 13' 1" x 12' 2" ( 3.99m x 3.71m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-57046585.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DBY110169. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bagshaws Residential, Derby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.