3 bedroom detached house for saleGold Street, March
- Detached House
- Three Bedrooms
- En-Suite to Bedroom One
- Kitchen / Breakfast Room
- Downstairs Cloakroom
- NO UPWARD CHAIN
- Rear Gardens
- Convenient to Train Station
NO UPWARD CHAIN. Gas fired central heating. Double glazed windows. En-suite to bedroom one. Kitchen/breakfast room and rear gardens. PLEASE NOTE IN THE WRITER'S OPINION VIEWING IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.
This individual detached house is situated in the North side of March, approximately 3/4 of a mile from the Town Centre and convenient to the British Rail Station. The property benefits from gas fired central heating, double glazed windows, en-suite to bedroom one, kitchen/breakfast room and rear gardens. Please note the property is being sold with no upward chain.
Laminate flooring. Radiator. Smoke alarm. Stairs to first floor landing.
Ground Floor Cloakroom
Pedestal hand wash basin. Low level wc. Radiator. Coved ceiling. Laminate flooring.
Lounge 14' 11" x 12' 7" ( 4.55m x 3.84m )
Bay window to front. Window to side. Radiator. Laminate flooring. Coved ceiling. TV and telephone point.
Kitchen / Breakfast Room 14' 10" x 8' 3" ( 4.52m x 2.51m )
Window to rear. Fitted kitchen. Single drainer sink. Tiled splashbacks to work surfaces. French doors to rear garden. Electric oven. Gas hob and cooker hood above. Plumbing for washing machine. Radiator. Laminate flooring. Wall mounted gas central heating boiler.
Loft access. Coved ceiling.
Bedroom One 11' 1" x 10' 9" ( 3.38m x 3.28m )
Window to front. Radiator. Coved ceiling. TV point.
Window to side. Shower cubicle. Pedestal hand wash basin. Extractor fan. Low level wc. Radiator. Part tiled walls. Shaver point.
Bedroom Two 11' 3" x 6' 6" ( 3.43m x 1.98m )
Window to rear. Radiator. TV and telephone point. Coved ceiling.
Bedroom Three 8' 3" x 8' ( 2.51m x 2.44m )
Window to rear. Radiator. Coved ceiling.
Window to side. Radiator. Panelled bath. Pedestal hand wash basin. Extractor fan. Low level wc. Shaver point. Part tiled walls.
Front gardens are open plan. Laid to gravel for low maintenance and off road parking. Rear gardens are part patio. Further gardens laid to grass.
From the offices of William H Brown, proceed into Broad Street, take a right hand turn into Station Road, continue along over the level crossing into Elm Road, at the mini roundabout take a left hand turn into Norwood Road. Continue along and take a right hand turn into Gold Street and the property is situated on the left hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57046681.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MCH107994. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, March. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.