3 bedroom terraced house for salePark Road, Birkenhead
Sold STC £79,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- £1000 Buyers Incentive
- Deceptively Spacious
- Double Glazing
- Private Rear Courtyard
- Three Bedrooms
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED, WARM AND WELCOMING three bedroom terraced house. No passing traffic, opposite local Primary School, within easy reach of Mersey & Victoria Park and ideal for local shopping and amenities. With Modern fitted kitchen/diner, rainfall shower bathroom and bedrooms.
Jones and Chapman are delighted to offer for sale this beautifully presented and deceptively spacious warm and welcoming three bedroom mid terraced house. The property is situated at the head of Park Road with no passing traffic and is ideally located for access to local shopping and amenities. With no houses opposite there is the benefit of a pleasant outlook over Well Lane Primary school and the open green spaces of Mersey and Victoria Park are only a short walk away. The accommodation briefly comprises entrance hall, lounge, modern fitted kitchen with an attractive archway through to the dining room with door leading you into the courtyard. To the first floor there are three good sized bedrooms and a calming modern family bathroom suite with rainfall shower. Outside there is an attractive, well presented and private rear courtyard and ample on street parking available to the front. NO ONWARD CHAIN
With wood effect laminate flooring, radiator, under stairs storage and double glazed UPVC front door.
Lounge 16' 8" into bay x 10' 9" into recess ( 5.08m into bay x 3.28m into recess )
With radiator, wood effect laminate flooring, feature fireplace living flame gas fire, double glazed window to front aspect.
Dining Room 13' 8" x 10' 9" into recess ( 4.17m x 3.28m into recess )
With radiator, wood effect laminate flooring, double glazed windows and door to rear aspect.
Kitchen 15' 8" x 5' 4" ( 4.78m x 1.63m )
Modern fitted kitchen with a range of wall, base and drawer units, work tops, tiled floor, under stairs storage area, one and a half bowl stainless steel sink and drainer unit, space for cooker, washing machine and fridge, archway through to dining room, double glazed window to rear aspect.
Bedroom One 13' 6" x 10' 9" into recess ( 4.11m x 3.28m into recess )
With radiator, double glazed window to front aspect and loft access to part boarded loft space with lighting.
Bedroom Two 14' 1" x 9' 9" into recess ( 4.29m x 2.97m into recess )
Bedroom Three 7' 5" x 6' 9" ( 2.26m x 2.06m )
With radiator, double glazed window to front aspect.
Three piece suite in white comprising low level w.c, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath with telephone shower attachment, mains powered rainfall shower, radiator, wood effect laminate flooring, double glazed frosted window to side aspect, part tiled walls and housed Worcester Combi Boiler.
Enclosed private courtyard to the rear with gate to service alleyway, walls and trellis fencing to boundaries and lock up storage unit.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57048394.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PTN109565. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Prenton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.