3 bedroom detached house for saleNormanby Road, Thealby, SCUNTHORPE
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Impressive Barn Conversion Immaculate Throughout
- Perfect Good Sized Family Lounge & Kitchen
- Stylish Cloakroom & Study
- En-Suite/Wetroom & Remarkable Family Bathroom Suite
- Off Road Parking & Rear Garden
- Excellent Features Throughout
- Motivated Seller
MOTIVATED SELLER! DRAMATICALLY REDUCED by £60,000 to aid a QUICK SALE. This REMARKABLE Barn Conversion provides the prestigious and RARE opportunity to purchase a UNIQUE property in a BEAUTIFUL setting. Perfect for family living and embraces a blend of CHARMING & LUXURIOUS features throughout.
A stunning property in the countryside:
Viewing is a must! This RARE to the market 250 year old barn conversion oozes SPACIOUS living areas and luxury features whilst maintaining charm and character throughout. This stunning and REMARKABLE family home is situated in a beautiful country setting with STRIKING VIEWS across the paddock.
Accommodation includes a curved hallway leading to the delightful BEAMED lounge, IMPRESSIVE fitted kitchen and the study. On the first floor there is a spectacular BEAMED landing, three bedrooms and a walk in wardrobe, an en-suite/wet room and a FAMILY bathroom offering a wet room area and a spa bath.
Two under stairs cupboards, Italian tiled flooring with under floor heating and wood door.
Stylish suite comprising of a WC and wash hand basin, storage cupboard, tiled flooring, under floor heating and oak door.
Study 11' 4" x 8' 9" ( 3.45m x 2.67m )
Double glazed window to front, Italian tiled flooring, with under floor heating, French doors leading to the lounge.
Lounge 21' 7" x 19' 2" ( 6.58m x 5.84m )
A good sized and well-presented lounge with a double glazed window to the side, a wood burner, exposed beams, spotlights to ceiling, oak floor and French doors leading to the rear garden. Open to the hall led by the remarkable curving wall.
Kitchen 18' 11" x 13' 10" ( 5.77m x 4.22m )
This stylish fitted kitchen is appointed with modern oak fronted wall and base units with granite work tops and splash back, sink and drainer, part tiling, cooker-hood, range oven, integrated microwave/oven, plumbing for washing machine and dish washer, Italian tiled flooring with under floor heating, double glazed window to side, exposed brickwork to wall, French doors.
This striking landing comprises of a vaulted ceiling with original exposed oak beams, and two double glazed velux windows.
Bedroom One 12' 1" x 11' 9" ( 3.68m x 3.58m )
Double glazed window overlooking the rear elevation, radiator, television point, exposed beams, French doors to side, oak door to fourth bedroom/walk in wardrobe, oak door.
En-suite comprising of a WC, wash hand basin and a wet room area containing a shower with floor drain. Full tiling, heated towel rail, under floor heating, double glazed velux window, oak door.
Walk In Wardrobe
Can be ideally used as a nursery or a walk in wardrobe with a double glazed window overlooking the side elevation and door to landing.
Bedroom Two 12' 9" x 10' 7" ( 3.89m x 3.23m )
Double glazed window overlooking the side elevation, radiator, original exposed beams, oak door.
Bedroom Three 12' 1" x 10' 7" ( 3.68m x 3.23m )
Double glazed window overlooking front elevation, radiator, original exposed beams, and oak door.
A remarkable family bathroom with a suite comprising of a WC, his and hers wash hand basin, double ended Jacuzzi bath with mixer taps and a multi jet shower. Heated towel rail, Italian slate flooring with under floor heating, double glazed velux window, oak door.
Off road parking.
Laid to lawn, patio area, fish pond.
There is a right of way over this property, please ask a member of staff for more details.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57048457.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SCT105781. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Scunthorpe. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.