2 bedroom terraced house for saleNaylor Street, Halifax
Sold STC £40,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- ***GUIDE PRICE £40,000-£50,000***
- Two Bedrooms
- Stone Built Mid Terrace Property
- Access to Halifax Town Centre
- Viewings Advised
***GUIDE PRICE £40-000-£50,000*** Two bedroom stone built back to back mid terraced property. In brief comprising, entrance, lounge and kitchen to the ground floor, the first bedroom and bathroom to the first floor and a further bedroom to the second floor.
William H Brown Halifax are pleased to offer FOR SALE this stone built back to back mid terraced property. Providing two bedroom accommodation and convenient access to supermarkets, local schooling and Halifax Town Centre this property is ideal for investors and first time buyers. In brief comprising, entrance, lounge and kitchen to the ground floor, the first bedroom and bathroom to the first floor and a further bedroom to the second floor. Call now to arrange a viewing!
Entrance area with doors providing access to both the lounge and kitchen
Lounge 14' 6" x 12' 11" into recess ( 4.42m x 3.94m into recess )
Room includes a gas fire with wood effect surround, a central heating radiator and a double glazed window to the front elevation.
Kitchen 11' 7" max x 5' 7" ( 3.53m max x 1.70m )
Fitted kitchen includes wall and base units with work surfaces over. Stainless steel sink and drainer, space for cooker, fridge and plumbing and space for a washing machine. Splashback tiling, double glazed window to the front elevation, central heating radiator and boiler. Access to useful storage cellar.
Bedroom One 14' 7" x 11' 10" into recess ( 4.45m x 3.61m into recess )
Double glazed window to the front elevation and central heating radiator.
Fitted with a white three piece suite comprising; a panelled bath with shower over, a pedestal wash hand basin and low level W.C. With part tiled walls, a central heating radiator and a double glazed window to the front elevation.
Bedroom Two 16' 9" x 9' 2" max ( 5.11m x 2.79m max )
With built in storage, a central heating radiator and a double glazed velux style window to the front elevation.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57048523.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HFX107970. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Halifax. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.