4 bedroom detached house for saleNorton East Road, Norton Canes, Cannock
- Deceptively spacious four bedroom detached house
- Set on a large plot with parking for several vehicles, two double garages and large rear garden
- NO CHAIN & VACANT POSSESSION
- Ideal for business use with size of rear i.e taxis, limo storage etc
- New modern fitted kitchen & bathroom
- On the edge of Norton Canes just a short walk to Chasewater
- Solar panels helping to reduce energy costs,
**NO UPWARD CHAIN & VACANT POSSESSION** **Large Plot**
Lovett&Co. Estate Agents are pleased to offer for sale well presented four bedroom house set on an extremely large plot. Other standout features of the property include: solar panels helping to reduce energy costs, spacious living and sleeping accommodation, open plan dining kitchen, modern fitted bathroom, good sized private rear garden, double garage plus large workshop garage ideal for multiple car, caravan or boat stoarge or possible business use *, and a driveway with parking for several vehicles. NO UPWARD CHAIN & VACANT POSSESSION.*Previous occupation of the address has used the property as a haulage site to store lorries.It is situated in the village of Norton Canes, just a short journey away from Burntwood & Cannock Town centres, whilst conveniently located near to Chasewater & Cannock chase. It benefits from easy access to major commuter routes including the A38, A5 and M6 Toll road.The property has two floors; on the ground floor: reception hallway, lounge, fully fitted dining kitchen, utility, guest w/c and veranda. On the top floor: four bedrooms and family bathroom. Externally the property offers: tarmac drive with parking for several vehicles, a double garage plus large garage/workshop. and front/rear gardens. The property benefits from UPVC double glazing, CCTV, alarm system and central heating through out.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57048667.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7340515. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lovett&Co. Estate Agents, Lichfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.