4 bedroom detached house for saleChurchward Close, Wantage
Withdrawn from Market £435,000
- Generous Hallway with Cloakroom
- 17ft Sitting Room & separate Dining Room
- 17ft Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- 17ft Conservatory
- Master Bedroom with En-suite
- Three further Bedrooms
- Double Garage and Driveway Parking
- Gas fired central heating via Radiators
Nestled at the foot of a cul-de-sac, on the fringes of Grove, this beautifully presented and particularly well-planned detached house enjoys a prime position in a sought-after street.
This fine family home offers nicely proportioned accommodation throughout, including a dual aspect Kitchen/Breakfast Room, a separate Dining Room and a 17ft Sitting Room; both of which lead through to a generously proportioned conservatory that overlooks the level and enclosed rear garden. Upstairs the Master Bedroom enjoys stylish and recently re-fitted en-suite facilities, three further bedrooms and a family bathroom. And in addition, the property boasts a double garage with forecourt parking.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57049081.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7227070. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Paul Pieri, Wantage. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.