3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleArthur Road, EASTLEIGH
Sold STC £285,000
- Three bedrooms
- 19'8" Kitchen/dining room
- Lounge opening to a family area
- Modern conservatory
- Ground floor cloakroom
- Upstairs bathroom
- Generous size rear garden
- Ideal location for schools, shops and Town Centre
Three bedroom semi detached house with ample off street parking. The property is on a large plot and features include a modern double glazed conservatory with glass roof and a large kitchen/dining room. Close to schools for all age groups, excellent commuter links and shops.
OPEN HOUSE VIEWINGS - Saturday 26th November. Call 023 80618522 viewings by appointment.
Front door, radiator, stairs to the first floor, doors to kitchen/dining room and the lounge
Kitchen / Dining Room 19' 8" not including corner bay x 12' 10" max ( 5.99m not including corner bay x 3.91m max )
Double glazed square bay window to the front, radiator, double glazed window to the side, modern kitchen with a one and a half bowl sink unit and cupboard below, further wide range of modern matching wall and base level units with roll edge worktop surfaces, built in oven & hob, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer, door to the lounge and an opening to a rear lobby.
Lounge 12' 4" x 12' 1" max ( 3.76m x 3.68m max )
Double glazed window to the front, radiator, open plan to a family area
Family Area 11' 4" x 10' 2" ( 3.45m x 3.10m )
Double glazed window to the side, radiator, double glazed French doors opening to the rear garden
Rear Lobby Area
Door to the ground floor cloakroom and opening to the modern conservatory
Ground Floor Cloakroom
Low level W.C, wash hand basin, wall mounted boiler
Conservatory 12' 10" x 12' 7" ( 3.91m x 3.84m )
Double glazed windows to the side and rear, double glazed doors to the rear garden, modern glass roof
First Floor Landing
Loft access hatch, doors to the three bedrooms and bathroom
Bedroom 1 12' 4" x 12' max ( 3.76m x 3.66m max )
Dual aspect room with double glazed windows to the front and the rear, radiator
Bedroom 2 11' 6" x 10' plus recess to cupboard ( 3.51m x 3.05m plus recess to cupboard )
Double glazed window to the front, radiator
Bedroom 3 10' 9" x 5' 10" plus recess ( 3.28m x 1.78m plus recess )
Double glazed window to the side, radiator
Obscure double glazed window to the rear, low level W.C, wash hand basin, panel enclosed bath with shower over, tiled walls, heated towel rail
The property has a front garden with a lawn, various shrubs and a pathway to the front door
Off Road Parking
The property has off road parking for a number of vehicles
The rear garden is a really impressive size laid to lawn with pathway to the rear and a character shed at the end.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57049258.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ELH103467. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Eastleigh. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.