3 bedroom town house for saleSouthport Close, ST. LEONARDS-ON-SEA
Sold STC £250,000
- Modern Townhouse
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Three Reception Rooms
- Fitted Kitchen & Bathroom
- En Suite Shower & Separate Cloakroom
- Off Road Parking & Integral Garage
- Rear Garden
- Close to West St Leonards Station
an exciting opportunity to acquire this very well presented modern townhouse situated in a highly favoured residential cul de sac within West St Leonards close to a mainline rail station. This must see property has spacious & versatile accommodation with three double bedrooms & three reception rooms
Fox & Sons are delighted to offer an exciting opportunity to acquire this very well presented modern townhouse situated in a highly favoured residential cul de sac within West St Leonards close to a mainline rail station. This must see property has spacious & versatile accommodation arranged over three floors comprising three double bedrooms, three reception rooms, fitted kitchen, bathroom, en suite shower and separate cloakroom. additional benefits include off road parking, an integral garage with mezzanine storage level, a private rear garden and beautiful views from the front elevation.
Front door into
With stairs rising to main floor accommodation, storage space under and door into garage.
With plumbing and space for washing machine and space for further appliances.
Occassional Room 15' 3" x 10' 2" ( 4.65m x 3.10m )
With wooden flooring, wall mounted gas central heated boiler, extractor fan and wall mounted radiator.
First Floor Landing
With storage cupboard and door into
Fitted with a WC, wash hand basin and wall mounted radiator.
Lounge 15' 3" x 10' 8" ( 4.65m x 3.25m )
With tiled floor, coving, ceiling lights, wall mounted radiator, TV and telephone point and double glazed french doors affording access to the rear garden with further double glazed window to the rear aspect.
Kitchen 12' 7" x 8' 8" ( 3.84m x 2.64m )
Fitted with a matching range of wall and base level storage units with drawers beneath work surfaces, inset stainless steel sink and drainer unit with tiled splashbacks, gas and electric cooker point with extractor hood over, plumbing and space for dishwasher, space for under counter fridge and freezer, double glazed doors opening for Juliet style balcony.
Dining Room 8' 8" x 6' 6" ( 2.64m x 1.98m )
With tiled flooring, coving to the ceiling, wall mounted radiator and double glazed window to the front aspect.
Top Floor Landing
With access to loft space
Bedroom One 12' 4" x 11' ( 3.76m x 3.35m )
With TV and telephone point, coving to the ceiling, wall mounted radiator and double glazed window to the rear aspect. Door into
Fitted with a fully tiled shower enclosure with wall mounted electric shower unit, wall mounted heated towel rail, fitted vanity unit with inset wash hand basin and mixer tap and double glazed window to the rear aspect.
Bedroom Two 12' 8" x 7' 9" ( 3.86m x 2.36m )
With wall mounted radiator, wooden flooring and double glazed window to the front aspect enjoying stunning sea views.
Bedroom Three 12' 8" x 7' 4" ( 3.86m x 2.24m )
With wall mounted radiator and double glazed window to the front aspect also enjoying the stunning sea views.
Fitted with a panel bath with mixer tap with shower attachment over, pedestal wash hand basin, WC, partly tiled walls and wall mounted heated towel rail.
To the front of the property there is driveway parking leading to an integral garage with an up and over door with power and light connected with a mezzanine level for storage.
To the rear of the property accessed via the lounge is enclosed with part decking and a large area of garden predominantly laid to lawn with planted borders enclosed by fencing.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57049285.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAS112156. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Hastings. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.