3 bedroom terraced house for saleSheffield Street, Scunthorpe
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Three Bedroom Mid-Terraced House In This Residential Area With Amenities, Shops & Town Centre Nearby
- Family Lounge Open To Dining Room
- Fitted Kitchen & Utility Room & Three Piece Bathroom Suite
- Low Maintenance Rear Garden & Parking
- Excellent Property! Viewing Advised!
This delightful FAMILY home is situated in a RESIDENTIAL area with shops, amenities and Town Centre nearby. Internally BOASTS attractive & well-presented living areas throughout. Externally having a LOW MAINTENANCE rear garden and PARKING. EXCELLENT OPPORTUNITY for FIRST TIME BUYERS and INVESTORS!
A Superb family home BOASTING charm and well-presented living areas throughout. Accommodation includes lounge open to the dining room, a fitted kitchen, utility room, ground floor bathroom and three bedrooms. Externally having a low maintenance rear garden and parking to the rear. Positioned within a FANTASTIC location within close proximity to the shops, amenities and Scunthorpe Town Centre. Excellent Opportunity! Viewing's highly advised!
An entrance hall with a double glazed door to front and laminate flooring.
Lounge 15' 7" Max x 11' Max ( 4.75m Max x 3.35m Max )
A well-presented family lounge with a double glazed bay window to front, wood burner, radiator, television point, coving and laminate flooring.
Dining Room 14' 3" x 11' 4" ( 4.34m x 3.45m )
This contemporary style dining room with a double glazed patio doors to rear garden, radiator, coving, laminate flooring and glass panelled door.
Kitchen 13' 9" x 7' 10" ( 4.19m x 2.39m )
A Modern fitted kitchen perfect for family living with matching high gloss units, ceramic sink and drainer, work surfaces, part tiling, cooker-hood, central heating boiler, laminate flooring, double glazed window to side, glass panelled door to dining room.
Utility room offering work surfaces, wall and base units, plumbing for washing machine, laminate flooring, double glazed window to side.
A white three piece suite comprising of a WC, wash hand basin, bath and over bath shower. radiator, extractor fan, laminate flooring, double glazed window overlooking the side elevation, glass panelled door.
Stairs leading from the entrance hallway and loft access.
Bedroom One 14' 7" x 13' 4" ( 4.45m x 4.06m )
A spacious bedroom with a double glazed window overlooking the front elevation, radiator, coving and colonial door.
Bedroom Two 14' 3" x 8' 10" ( 4.34m x 2.69m )
This attractive room with a double glazed window overlooking the rear elevation, radiator and colonial door.
Bedroom Three 13' 9" x 7' 11" ( 4.19m x 2.41m )
This delightful bedroom with a double glazed window overlooking the rear elevation, built in wardrobes and radiator.
A Low maintenance paved garden.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57049303.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SCT105843. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Scunthorpe. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.