3 bedroom terraced house for saleStation Road, Keadby, Scunthorpe
- Three Bedroom Mid-Terraced House located In This Residential Area
- Lounge/Dining Room
- Fitted Kitchen & Downstairs Bathroom Suite
- Front Garden & Low Maintenance Rear Garden
- Garage & Parking
NOTICE OF OFFER Property address 51 Station Road Keadby DN17 3BS By order of the mortgagees in possession, we would advise that an offer has been made for the above property in the sum of £61,000. Any person wishing to increase on this offer should notify the selling agents of their best offer
A fine example of a brilliant property is this FANTASTIC family home. Accommodation includes a lounge/dining room, fitted kitchen, a downstairs bathroom suite and three bedrooms. Situated within a RESIDENTIAL area. Excellent opportunity! Viewing advised.
NOTICE OF OFFER Property address 51 Station Road Keadby DN17 3BS By order of the mortgagees in possession, we would advise that an offer has been made for the above property in the sum of £61,000. Any person wishing to increase on this offer should notify the selling agents of their best offer either prior to exchange or within the next 7 days which ever is sooner. W H Brown 16-18 Oswald Road Scunthorpe DN15 7PT 01724 868448
Located in this RESIDENTIAL area is this FANTASTIC property. This excellent family home is the perfect opportunity for FIRST TIME BUYERS and INVESTORS. Accommodation includes a lounge/dining room, fitted kitchen, a downstairs bathroom suite and three bedrooms.
With a double glazed door to side and tiled flooring.
Lounge/dining Room 15' 7" Narrowing to 12'05 x 26' 5" ( 4.75m Narrowing to 12'05 x 8.05m )
A family lounge with a double glazed window to the front, double glazed patio doors to the rear, a wood burner, spotlights to ceiling and laminate flooring.
Kitchen 10' 3" x 7' ( 3.12m x 2.13m )
A fitted kitchen with matching wall and base units, sink and drainer, work surfaces, part tiling, gas oven, has hob,, cooker-hood, plumbing for washing machine, understairs cupboard, tiled flooring, double glazed window to side.
A three piece suite comprising of a WC, wash hand basin, bath and over bath shower. Part tiling, tiled flooring, double glazed window overlooking the rear elevation and a glass panelled door.
Radiator, loft access and doors leading to all three bedrooms.
Bedroom One 15' 1" x 12' 11" ( 4.60m x 3.94m )
A double glazed window overlooking the front elevation, radiator, dado rail and colonial door.
Bedroom Two 13' 1" x 10' 1" ( 3.99m x 3.07m )
A double glazed window overlooking the rear elevation, dado rail and colonial door.
Bedroom Three 14' 5" x 7' 1" ( 4.39m x 2.16m )
Double glazed window overlooking the rear elevation, built in wardrobes including a water tank, a radiator, dado rail and colonial door.
A low maintenance rear garden with a patio area and shrub beds.
A garage to the rear with up and over doors and a double glazed door.
Parking to the rear.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57049939.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SCT105895. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Scunthorpe. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.