2 bedroom flat for saleEast Dulwich Estate, London SE22
- Two South Facing Balconies
- First Floor
- Communal play Area
- Two minutes walk to East Dulwich Station
- Walking distance to Peckham Rye and Denmark Hill
- Wooden framed double glazing
- Nearly 600 sq ft!
- Bike store and off street parking
Excellent location! An ideal step onto the property ladder or great addition to a buy to let portfolio. Vacant and chain free for an easy sale process. Offering two excellent sized double bedrooms, one with its own balcony access, good sized reception room with access to the second private balcony, fitted kitchen, and three piece bathroom. The flat also benefits from attractive wood framed double glazing, wide hallway, secure entry system, off street parking and bike stores.
Just across the road from East Dulwich Station (London Bridge in 15 mins), with both Peckham Rye and Denmark Hill stations within walking distance.
Also a short walk to the shops, cafes and bars at both Lordship Lane or Bellenden Road. This is an enviable location!
Please call the sales team on 020 8299 8300 for more information or to book an appointment
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57050407.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1941730. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by ludlowthompson, Dulwich - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.