2 bedroom park home for saleNew Road, Stoke Gifford, Bristol, BS34 8PX
- 40x14 Vacant Plot Available
- Choice Of Manufacture
- Choice Of Model - Internal Layout
- Chance To Buy Bespoke
- Chance To Design Your Own Home
- Furnished Or Unfurnished
- Over 50's Park - Pet Friendly
- No Stamp Duty - P/X Available!!
40x14 Vacant Plot Available - Choice Of Manufacture - Choice Of Model - Internal Layout - Chance To Buy Bespoke - Chance To Design Your Own Home - Furnished Or Unfurnished - Over 50's Park - Pet Friendly - No Stamp Duty - P/X Available!!
40x14 - Fully Sited Homes From £145,000
Two vacant plots are now available on this sought after development in Bristol. Vacant plots provide you with the option to choose a home of your choice. It also offers you the opportunity to design a home that will meet both your personal tastes and requirements.
Please contact us today for further information on 01202 770 736 - 01202 243 138
Located on a large established residential park situated in the village of Stoke Gifford, 6 miles from Bristol. The village itself has a supermarket and a range of amenities, while a bus stop is located a short walk from the park. The park is attractively designed with good parking facilities. An on-site part-time warden maintains the communal areas.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 353881. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Right Choice Park & Leisure Homes Ltd , Poole. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.