2 bedroom flat for saleRegency Square, Brighton
Sold STC £465,000
- Completely Renovated 2 Bed Apartment
- Grade 2 Listed
- Premier Seafront Square
- In Excess Of 100 Square Meters
- Finished To A High End Specification
- Luxury Kitchen With Granite Worktops
- En-suite To Master Bedroom
- 2 Courtyard Areas
- SHARE OF FREEHOLD
- Excellent Location
- REGENCY SPLENDOUR - A completely renovated 2 bedroom apartment enjoys a fantastic location in a premier seafront square. Forming part of a substantial Grade 2 listed building with generously sized accommodation in excess of 100 square metres and has 2 outside areas. The property has been finished to a luxury standard and has been fully damp proofed backed by a 30 year guarantee, and is heavily insulated to give good sound and thermal insulation. The kitchen/dining room is the hub of the home, with high end units, granite worktops and integrated appliances. The master bedroom has an en-suite bathroom, and all the fittings are to a high specification. Enjoys a great location, right by the sea and the i360 tower is almost directly opposite. With all you could possibly need on your doorstep: shops, restaurants, bars etc, and less than 15 minutes walk to Brighton station. Share of freehold and no onward chain.
Front Garden - With wrought iron railings, steps leading down, under pavement storage area with gas meters.
Porch - Under pavement storage area.
Seperate Entrance -
Long Entrance Hall - Approx 15 meters in length. 2 double fitted cupboards with sliding doors. LED spotlights.
Living Room - 5.40m x 3.77m (17'8" x 12'4") - Bowed sash windows, 2 vertical panelled radiators, archway to:
Kitchen/Dining Area - 6.88m x 3.12m (22'6" x 10'2") - Newly fitted beige gloss units at eye and base level, concealed lights below eye level units. Light granite worktops, sink with extendable hose tap, integrated fridge, freezer and dishwasher. Fitted twin electric ovens, 5 ring ceramic hob, with extractor hood over, wine chiller and wine rack, LED spot lights.
Bedroom 1 - 4m x 3.40m (13'1" x 11'1") - French doors to garden, LED spot lights.
Luxury En-Suite Bathroom - Tiled walls with inset mirror, tiled floor, aqua glass panelled bath, mixer tap, thermostatic shower head over, glass shower screen. Vanity sink units with cupboards and drawers, low flush WC with concealed cistern, LED spot lights, heated towel rail, frosted glass door.
Bedroom 2 - 3.31m x 2.25m (10'10" x 7'4") - French doors to garden, LED spotlights.
Shower Room - Tiled walls with inset mirror, tiled floor, curved corner cubicle with sliding doors, raised thermostatic shower head, dark wood effect vanity basin and low flush WC with concealed cistern, heated towel rail.
Main Patio - 5.12m x 2.80m (16'9" x 9'2") - Paved.
Additional Patio - Accessed via entrance hall. Utility cupboard with space and plumbing for washing machine.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26646915. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by John Hilton & Co, Brighton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.