2 bedroom apartment for saleNew Development - Hunts Paper Factory, Fulham, SW6
- Show Apartment Available To View - Last Few Remaining
- West London Living-East London Style In Verve Properties Bold Development, Hunt's Paper Factory
- An Entirely Original & Wholly Unique Development Of 34 Insanely Cool Loft Style Apartments
- Innovative, And Architecturally Bold 1 & 2 Bedroom Apartments Ranging From 576-1075 Sq Ft
- Varying Layouts, Proportions And Ceiling Heights/Styles
- Incredible, Creative Reception And Kitchen Spaces, Flowing And Well Proportioned Accommodations
- Jaw-Dropping Gated Development With Landscaped Courtyard And Industrial Cool Communal Areas
- Awesome Munster Village Location
- A Stones-Throw From Bishops Park, The Thames Path And Myriad Popular Amenities
West London Living, East London Style. Historic character meets contemporary cool in Verve Properties spectacular 'Hunt's Paper Factory in leafy, lively Fulham.
An entirely original and wholly unique development of 34 insanely cool loft-style apartments, transforming James Hunt's historic paper factory into Fulham's most individual and stylish warehouse-style development, Hunt's Paper Factory.
Each of these innovative and architecturally bold apartments boast individuality that you just won't find anywhere else in west London Ranging from 576 to 1075 sq ft of internal accommodation, some with balconies and a small number with a patio-garden. Following their recent spectacular projects in Fulham Loud & Western and Sunlight Mews, Verve Properties have done it again. These are genuinely the most exciting apartments to have been created in Fulham, maybe even London, for a long time.
Each apartment has varying layouts, proportions and ceiling heights/styles but all have incredibly creative reception and kitchen spaces, with flowing and well proportioned accommodation. All the accommodation is set in an awesome secure gated development across three floors with a jaw-dropping landscaped courtyard and communal spaces.
All 34 of these incredible homes are set back in the tranquillity of a private gated courtyard where the attention to detail is just as sublime as in the apartments themselves. From the beautifully reimagined gates, through to the set-paver and terrazzo-floored courtyard, to the industrial-styled communal hallways and the private front doors. These are architecturally and visually, wholly mind-blowing properties that exude a raw, industrial cool and have been finished to the most exacting standards.
Situated on Atalanta Street in the heart of popular Munster Village They're just seconds from the stunning Bishops Park, the Thames path and the myriad popular bars, restaurants and amenities of Munster Road, Fulham Palace Road and Fulham Road.
Verve Properties are true property visionaries. Responsible for some of the most innovative residential developments in the UK, they're pioneers in such diverse markets as industrial break-ups, new media studios, residential lofts, live/works and mixed use communities.
Last few remaining - Show Apartment available to view
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1767. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Haus Properties, Munster Road. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.