3 bedroom semi-detached house for sale14 Elm Road, Hollins Green WA3 6LP
- 3 BEDROOMED SEMI DETACHED PROPERTY
- CUL DE SAC LOCATION
- UPVC DOUBLE GLAZED
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- GROUND FLOOR W.C
- EXTENSIVELY FITTED KITCHEN
- FAMILY BATHROOM
- EXTENSIVE REAR GARDEN WITH PATIO AREA
- OFF ROAD PARKING
- ATTACHED GARAGE WITH POWER SUPPLY
* 3 bedroomed semi detached property situated in a quiet cul de sac * Located in a semi rural area * Upvc double gazed * Gas central heating via combi boiler * Layout comprises of entrance hall, ground floor w.c, lounge with open fire, dining room * Extended kitchen * 3 spacious bedrooms to the first floor * Loft room * Family bathroom * Extensive enclosed rear garden with grassed and patio area * Off road parking * Attached garage with power supply * Viewing essential to appreciate * The property is located in a popular residential area and is close to all transport links and the local village pubs and shop
Radiator, laminate flooring.
Ground Floor Cloakroom
Ground floor w.c
Bay window, open fireplace, radiator, carpet flooring.
Patio doors, radiator, carpet flooring.
Extensively fitted kitchen with built in oven and hob with cooker hood, integrated fridge& freezer, part tiled walls, wood Venetian blinds, radiator, laminate flooring.
Bay window, radiator, polished tongue and groove flooring.
Radiator, carpet flooring.
Radiator, polished tongue and groove flooring.
White bathroom suite with over bath electric shower, part tiled walls, spotlights in the ceiling, radiator, tiled flooring.
Offering ample storage space with velux windows
Extensive enclosed rear garden with grassed area and patio area with pergola, shed and greenhouse.
Loft room with pull down ladders and velux window.
Cavity wall insulation.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57057907.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CHW1ELMROAD14. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chris Wilkinson, Irlam. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.