4 bedroom town house for saleThe Rickyard, Marston Moretaine, BEDFORD
- Four Bedroom End Of Terrace
- Large Master Bedroom With En-Suite
- Off Street Parking
- Front and Back Gardens
- Popular Location
Well situated four bedroom end of terrace property in Marston Moretaine. benefits from family bedroom with ensuite and three other bedrooms. Further benefits include front and back gardens, driveway as well as superb access links to the A421 and surround.
William H Brown are pleased to present this well situated four bedroom end of terrace property. Comprising of entrance hall, kitchen/diner, cloakroom and lounge to the ground floor with three bedrooms and family bathroom to first floor with large master bedroom with en-suite to the second floor. Further benefits include front and back gardens, driveway as well as superb access links to the A421 and surround. Book now to avoid disappointment!
Double glazed door to front aspect and window to side aspect, under stairs cupboard and radiator.
Double glazed window to front aspect, suite comprises of WC, wash hand basin, partly tiled and radiator.
Kitchen/diner 17' 8" x 8' 2" ( 5.38m x 2.49m )
Fitted with wall and base storage units with work surfaces over, stainless steel with one and half bowl with tiled splash back, electric oven and gas hob with cooker hood over, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, space for fridge freezer, central heating boiler and radiator, Double glazed window to front aspect.
Lounge 14' 7" x 12' 4" ( 4.45m x 3.76m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, door to rear garden, TV and telephone point and radiator.
Double glazed window to side aspect, airing cupboard and stairs from entrance hall.
Bedroom One 15' 3" x 11' 4" ( 4.65m x 3.45m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, Loft access, built in wardrobe, own landing with velux and radiator.
Double glazed window to rear aspect, suite comprises of WC, wash hand basin, shower cubicle, partly tiled, extractor fan, shaver point and radiator.
Bedroom Two 13' 9" x 8' 4" ( 4.19m x 2.54m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, built in wardrobe and radiator.
Bedroom Three 12' 4" x 8' 5" ( 3.76m x 2.57m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, built in wardrobes and radiator.
Bedroom Four 9' 3" x 7' 2" ( 2.82m x 2.18m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect and radiator.
Double glazed window to front aspect, suite comprises of WC, wash hand basin, bath with mixer taps and shower over, partly tiled, extractor fan, shower point and radiator.
pebbled frontage with patio slabbed to entrance and driveway .
Decked entertaining area, fenced surround, patio area and side access to driveway.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57058339.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BFD100799. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Bedford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.