3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBeverley Rise, Billericay, Essex
*** ONE MILE FROM BILLERICAY RAILWAY STATION AND TOWN CENTRE *** CLOSE TO SUNNYMEDE INFANT AND JUNIOR SCHOOL *** BUS LINKS CLOSE BY *** MASTER BEDROOM WITH EN-SUITE AND WALK IN WARDROBE *** An impressive and extended three double bedroom semi detached family home situated in the popular Sunnymede area of Billericay. The property has a stunning interior and has to be seen. To the ground floor there is a 15ft living room with access to a conservatory, a modern three piece white bathroom suite, a newly fitted kitchen and two double bedrooms. To the first floor there is a stunning 14ft x 14ft master bedroom which is in out opinion the best feature of the house, a en suite shower room and a walk in wardrobe. To the outside there is a block paved off street parking and a rear garden with side access.
• Stunning first floor master bedroom
• Walk in wardrobe and en-suite
• 1 mile from Billericay Railway Station
• 0.7 miles from Sunnymede Infant and Junior School
• Two double ground floor bedrooms
• Block paved off street parking
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference AGZ160048. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bairstow Eves, Billericay. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.