3 bedroom terraced house for saleRotherdale Court, Walker
Withdrawn from Market
- A superb 3 bed, 3 storey end terraced townhouse on private cul-de-sac
- Attractive location, perfect for a first time buyer or growing family
- Easy commuting distance to Newcastle City centre and A1/A19 motorway links
- Within walking distance to a metro station and local schools
- Private car parking bays and a landscaped rear garden
- Lounge, modern kitchen/diner, utility area and downstairs wc/cloaks
- 3 double sized bedrooms (master in loft with en-suite shower room) and a family bathroom
- Gas central heating and upvc double glazing
- EPC Grade B
Beautifully appointed town house family home set over three floors with dining kitchen, utility room, three bedrooms with en-suite to master, family bathroom and ground floor WC, plentiful storage, south-west facing private rear garden and allocated parking bay.
Rotherdale Court is located within a modern development originally built by Miller Homes in 2013. The development is in Walker, a suburb to the east of Newcasle City Centre and accessible via road and public transport links to Newcastle and also Wallsend for local amenities. The property is also located close to Walkergate Nursery, St Albans RC Primary School, Sir Charles Parsons School, Walkergate Primary School, Western Primary School, Walker Technology College as well as Benfield Specialist Sport College.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57060823.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7250255. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Letsmove Residential Sales & Lettings, Wallsend. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.