1 bedroom ground floor flat for saleGrove Road, Burgess Hill
Guide Price £225,000
- Ground Floor Flat
- One Double Bedroom
- Spacious Lounge/Diner
- Well Presented Throughout
- Great Location
- Within a Minutes Walking Distance to Burgess Hill Station
This sophisticated and well designed GROUND FLOOR apartment situated in Grove Road, just a FEW MINUTES walking distance to Burgess Hill TRAIN STATION. Being built in only 2008 this property is modern throughout and a perfect opportunity for a first time buyer!
Just a FEW MINUTES walking distance to Burgess Hill TRAIN STATION offering easy access to both London and Brighton is this STUNNING flat. This property is in a perfect location with all the further amenities provided by the main town centre including plenty of popular schools also being less than 5 minutes away.
This property which was built in 2008 is SOPHISTICATED, well-designed and benefits from bright & airy rooms throughout with a MODERN KITCHEN, lounge/diner, one spacious double bedroom and a family bathroom. This is a perfect opportunity for an investment or first time buyer.
Lounge/diner 18' 5" @ Max x 15' 11" @ Max ( 5.61m @ Max x 4.85m @ Max )
Bedroom One 14' 9" @ Max x 9' 4" @ Max ( 4.50m @ Max x 2.84m @ Max )
Family Bathroom 12' 2" @ Max x 5' 1" @ Max ( 3.71m @ Max x 1.55m @ Max )
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57061966.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BUH103238. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Burgess Hill. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.