2 bedroom maisonette for saleWetzlar Court, Colchester
Sold STC £150,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Ground Floor Maisonette
- Two Double Bedroom
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Allocated Parking
- Shared Garden
- Double Glazing
- Viewing Advised
This stunning two double bedroom ground floor maisonette is situated to the south of Colchester. The property benefits from modern fitted kitchen, double glazing, shared garden and off road parking. An early internal viewing is highly recommended to fully appreciate the property on offer.
Entrance Door To:
Laminate flooring, opening to:
Lounge 14' 8" x 11' 6" ( 4.47m x 3.51m )
Laminate flooring, storage heater, double glazed window to front, door to Inner Hall and door to Kitchen.
Kitchen 14' 6" x 6' ( 4.42m x 1.83m )
Double glazed window to front, modern fitted kitchen comprising range of base and eye level units and drawers, work surfaces with inset stainless steel sink and drainer unit, plumbing for slimline dishwasher and washing machine, space for cooker with extractor over, space for further appliances, tiled floor.
Large cupboard, storage heater, airing cupboard, laminate flooring.
Bedroom One 11' 7" x 10' 9" ( 3.53m x 3.28m )
Double glazed window to rear, double glazed patio door to garden, storage heater, laminate flooring.
Bedroom Two 10' 2" x 8' 2" ( 3.10m x 2.49m )
Double glazed window to rear, laminate flooring, storage heater, built-in double wardrobe with sliding doors.
Shower cubicle, low level w.c., pedestal wash hand basin, part tiled walls, heated towel rail, tiled floor.
There is a shared garden which is mainly laid to lawn with shed to remain, enclosed by brick wall.
There are two allocated parking spaces.
Proceed away from Colchester along Mersea Road/B1025, turn left onto Abbots Road, turn left onto Mountbatten Drive and Wetzlar Court can be found on the left hand side.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57062095.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CCS112956. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Colchester Culver Street West. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.