4 bedroom character property for saleDenbigh Road, Nannerch, Mold
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Graze II Listed Former Mill
- Four Double Bedrooms
- Previously Renovated
- One Bedroom Detached Cottage/Annex
- Landscaped Gardens & Pond
Guide Price £400,000 to £450,000
A unique opportunity to purchase this Grade II listed former Mill, with one bedroom detached cottage / annex. Situated in a picturesque tranquil setting the property has been sympathetically restored and offers spacious and versatile living accommodation throughout.
Guide Price £400,000 to £450,000
A unique opportunity to purchase this Grade II listed former Mill, with one bedroom detached cottage / annex. Situated in a picturesque tranquil setting the property has been sympathetically restored and offers spacious and versatile living accommodation throughout, with four double bedrooms, landscaped gardens, large pond and working wheel.
The property comprises; lower ground floor which was previous used as an office, Entrance Hall, Lounge, Dining Room, Kitchen, Bathroom and Four Double Bedrooms. The separate cottage offers a open plan living space, kitchen and mezzanine bedroom and provides an excellent opportunity as a possible holiday cottage. Outside there are lawnded gardens leading to the woodland, and a duck pond.
Viewing is essential to fully appreciate this unique property
Boot Room 10' 6" x 6' 11" ( 3.20m x 2.11m )
A solid oak entrance door with a tiled floor, and doors to lounge and kitchen.
Lounge 20' 2" x 15' 9" ( 6.15m x 4.80m )
Open plan living area with two glazed windows, exposed timber beams, television and telephone points, recessed spot lights, two radiators and staircase leading to upper floor. Opening to Dining Room
Dining Room 13' 9" x 12' 2" ( 4.19m x 3.71m )
With a side elevation glazed window, recessed wooden wine rack, control level for water wheel and a radiator.
Kitchen 13' x 9' 1" ( 3.96m x 2.77m )
Recently fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base level units with under pelmet lighting and complimentary work surfaces. Integrated electric oven and grill with 4 ring Halogen hob and stainless steel extractor over. Integrated fridge, Belfast sink, tiled floor with under floor heating, remote control fan heater, recessed spot lights and duel aspect windows.
Modern bathroom fitted with a P- shaped bath with glazed screen and wall mounted shower. Low level wc and wash hand basin with heated towel rail, tiled walls and floor and obscured glazed window.
Turning staircase rising to the first floor, exposed beams and doors leading to
Bedroom One 15' 6" x 12' 3" ( 4.72m x 3.73m )
With exposed beams, glazed window, wall mounted electric heater and television point.
Bedroom Two 15' 7" x 8' 3" ( 4.75m x 2.51m )
Double bedroom with exposed beams, two glazed windows and a wall mounted electric heater.
Bedroom Three 12' 8" x 9' 5" ( 3.86m x 2.87m )
Double bedroom with exposed ceiling beams, glazed window and wall mounted electric heater.
Bedroom Four 12' 11" x 7' 10" ( 3.94m x 2.39m )
Double bedroom with exposed beams, glazed window and wall mounted electric heater.
Lower Ground Floor 27' 10" x 20' 10" ( 8.48m x 6.35m )
With a solid wooden entrance door, triple aspect glazed windows, beamed ceiling, tiled floor and a radiator. With kitchen area with fitted units and a stainless steel sink and drainer unit. Previously used as an office space.
Detached Cottage/ Annex 25' 5" x 17' 4" ( 7.75m x 5.28m )
Living Area 16' 10" x 12' 3" ( 5.13m x 3.73m )
With a solid wooden entrance door, open plan space with glazed windows, log burning stove set upon a tiled hearth, wall mounted electric heater, vaulted ceiling with exposed beams, and staircase to mezzanine level.
Kitchen 12' 4" x 8' 9" ( 3.76m x 2.67m )
Fitted with a range of wall and base units incorporating an integrated electric hob, stainless steel sink and drainer unit and space for appliances. Tiled floor, recessed spot lights, storage cupboard and glazed window.
Bedroom 12' 7" x 11' 3" ( 3.84m x 3.43m )
With a glazed window, wall mounted electric heater and beamed ceiling.
Shower unit, low level wc and pedestal wash hand basin, part tiled walls and tiled floor, recessed spot lights and glazed window.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57062167.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CHS112506. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Swetenhams, Chester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.