2 bedroom terraced house for saleGunfleet Close, Gravesend, Kent
- Spacious 2 double bedroom terraced house
- Open planned lounge/diner
- Ideal for town centre and railway station
- Rear vehicle access
- No forward chain
- EPC energy rating C (71)
This property offers you the best of both worlds.On one hand the property is situated on the outskirts of Gravesend town centre, giving you the option to enjoy the buzz of shops and night life with a choice of bars and restaurants, not forgetting the railway station which now benefits from the high-speed service to London whisking you into the city centre within twenty minutes. On the other hand the property is situated in a cul-de-sac with no passing traffic offering you that seclusion and privacy we all enjoy. Take a lazy stroll along the river front, the perfect way to wind down at the weekend, enjoying a picnic at the promenade and watching your dog let off some steam.Externally there is a good sized garden with plenty of room to entertain friends and family with a barbecue in the summer months, a handy brick-built shed which is perfect to store the lawn mower and table and garden furniture during the winter months. For those of you that are car enthusiasts, you will be pleased to know that there is an access road to the rear, should you decide to erect a garage, subject to planning permission, of course.
Please refer to the footnote regarding the services and appliances.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge/Diner: 23'0 (7.02m) x 10'10 (3.30m) narrowing to 8'10 (2.69m)
- Kitchen: 10'8 x 7'10 (3.25m x 2.39m)
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1: 14'1 x 10'3 (4.30m x 3.13m)
- Bedroom 2: 12'4 x 11'1 (3.76m x 3.38m)
- Bathroom: 5'6 x 4'10 (1.68m x 1.47m)
- Toilet: 5'8 x 2'10 (1.73m x 0.86m)
- Front and Rear Gardens
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57063286.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 11135678. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Gravesend. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.