3 bedroom town house for saleCarpenter Close, Wymondham
Sold STC £200,000
- Guide Price £200,000 - £220,000
- 3 Bedroom House
- Popular Location
- Immaculately Presented Throughout
- Open Plan Living Area
- Master Bedroom with En-Suite Facilities
- Garage & Off Road Parking
- Courtyard Style Garden
Guide Price £200,000 - £220,000. Situated on the popular Becketts Grove development in Wymondham, this immaculately presented three bedroom town house must be seen to be fully appreciated.
Accommodation consists of an entrance hall, cloakroom and large open plan living area on the ground floor. On the first floor are two bedrooms, the family bathroom and stairs leading up to the second floor, where the master bedroom and en-suite facilities are found.
Externally the property also benefits from a split level court yard style garden, which can be accessed via the living room. At the foot of the garden is access to the single garage and parking area.
Double glazed external entrance door to the front aspect, radiator and flooring.
Lounge 19' 8" x 12' 9" ( 5.99m x 3.89m )
Double glazed window to side aspect, radiator, under stair storage and double glazed French doors to the rear aspect.
Kitchen Area 14' 3" x 6' 2" ( 4.34m x 1.88m )
Modern fitted kitchen with a matching range of base and wall mounted units with work surfaces over, inset sink/drainer, built in electric ogven with gas hob and stainless steel cooker-hood over, plumbing for dishwasher and washing machine, central heating boiler, radiator and double glazed window to front aspect.
First Floor Landing
With stairs leading up from the entrance hall, sky light window to rear, radiator. Stairs leading to second floor landing.
Bedroom 2 12' 9" x 9' 8" ( 3.89m x 2.95m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, radiator and built in wardrobe over stairs.
Bedroom 3 6' 10" x 6' 8" ( 2.08m x 2.03m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator.
Suite comprising low level W.C, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath with mixer taps and radiator.
Second Floor Landing
With stairs leading up from the first floor. Doors leading to:
Bedroom 1 12' 9" into wardrobes x 11' 8" ( 3.89m into wardrobes x 3.56m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, radiator, built in wardrobe and airing cupboard.
Suite comprising shower cubicle, wash hand basin and low level W.C with extractor fan, radiator and double glazed window to rear aspect.
Up and over doors, power and lighting. The driveway providing off road parking is just off of the garage.
To the front of the property is a small patio pathway leading to the front door whilst the remainder is laid to shingle.
The courtyard style garden is split level and has been laid primarily to patio to ensure low maintenance with space for your garden furniture. The raised area of the garden is also partly laid to shingle.
The historic market town of Wymondham is located approximately 10 miles south west of Norwich and with easy access to the A11 and Wymondham train station with Norwich to Cambridge railway lines, it is an ideal location for commuters. It is also the location of two of Norfolk's most renowned schools, Wymondham College & Wymondham High.
This bustling market town is home to many fascinating buildings and is full of character from the magnificent 900 year old Wymondham Abbey and the picturesque views of the Tiffey Valley to the ever popular 14th Century inn, the weekly market and the music festival that takes place every year!
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57063691.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WYM104938. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wymondham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.