3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleCaithness Road, Stamford
Sold STC £225,000
- Well Kept Three Bedroom Semi-detached Home
- Would Benefit From Interior Update
- Well Located, Close To Local Schooling & Amenities
- Driveway & Garage
- Front & Rear Gardens
- No Onward Chain
- Viewing Recommended
This established home is situated on a desirable road in a popular residential area of Stamford, close to local schooling and with easy access to the town centre and A1 alike.
The property comprises the following accommodation; entrance hall, double doors into the lounge leading around to the dining area and patio doors into the garden room. The kitchen is to the side of the property with door to the driveway and utility area.
Upstairs there are three bedrooms and a family shower room.
Outside there are gardens to front and rear and a driveway running down the side of the property and leading to the single detached garage.
The property is available with no onward chain and viewing comes highly recommended.
Lounge 19' 8" x 10' 5" incl. recess ( 5.99m x 3.18m incl. recess )
Dining Area 8' 7" x 7' 3" ( 2.62m x 2.21m )
Kitchen 13' 8" x 7' 4" ( 4.17m x 2.24m )
Stairs & Landing
Bedroom One 14' 7" x 9' 4" ( 4.45m x 2.84m )
Bedroom Two 11' x 9' 3" ( 3.35m x 2.82m )
Bedroom Three 11' 3" x 8' 8" max ( 3.43m x 2.64m max )
Driveway & Garage
Front & Rear Gardens
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57063838.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SMD101300. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Knight Partnership, Stamford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.