4 bedroom house for salePalatine Road, Blackpool, Lancashire, FY1
- Large four bedroom mid terrace house
- In need of modernisation
- Two reception rooms, utility room
- Gas central heated, part double glazed
- Ground floor & first floor bathrooms
- No chain involved
Substantial four bedroom mid terrace house, in need of modernisation throughout. Situated in a convenient location close to shops, schools, bus routes and other local amenities.
Accommodation comprising hallway, lounge, dining room, kitchen, utility room, ground floor bathroom, four first floor bedrooms and bathroom. Externally with enclosed yards to the front and rear. The property also benefits from gas central heating and part double glazing.
No chain involved.
Bedroom 1 - 12'2 x 9'9 -
Bedroom 2 - 12'11 x 10'6 -
Bedroom 3 - 10'5 x 8'5 -
Bedroom 4 - 9'3 x 6'4 -
Reception 1 - 14'8 x 12'0 -
Reception 2 - 12'11 x 13'0 -
Kitchen - 15'4 x 10'3 -
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57063925.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26516974. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allitt Estate Agency, Blackpool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.