3 bedroom flat for saleIverson Road, West Hampstead Borders, NW6
Sold STC £749,950
- Three bedroom, two bathroom conversion.
- Beautiful South facing garden.
- Reception with wood floors.
- Large cellar ideal as a childrens den.
As SOLE agents we offer this split level two/three bedroom, two bathroom garden (Approx 841 Sq Ft) flat with a large cellar moments away from the hustle and bustle of Kilburn High Road.
Offered in excellent condition the property benefits from a reception with wood floors, fully equipped open plan kitchen, master bedroom with an en suite shower room, contemporary family bathroom and two further bedrooms.
There is a beautiful South facing rear garden and a large cellar which at present could be an ideal childrens den due to the restricted head height. Subject to planning this could easily be made into further accommodation.
Located at the West end of Iverson Road the property is perfectly situated for commuters being only a few minutes walk from the Jubilee Line, London Overground and Thameslink Stations. The restaurants, bars, supermarkets and popular weekly farmers market in West Hampstead and Kilburn are also only a few minutes walk.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57064237.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WST160344. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Paramount , London - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.