3 bedroom property for saleUnion Street East, ARBROATH, DD11
Offers Over £138,000
- EPC = D
- End Terrace Cottage
- 3 Bedrooms
- Lounge And Dining Room
- Gas Central Heating Double Glazing
- Drive Back Yard And Outbuildings
- Close To The Sea And Victoria Park
- Convenient For Train And Bus Station
- Excellent Value For Money
* End Terrace Cottage Convenient for Town Centre Amenities, Train and Bus Station
* Close to the Sea and the Victoria Park
* 3 Double Bedrooms, Lounge, Dining Room, Kitchen, Utility and Bathroom
* Driveway, Back Yard and Outbuildings
* Gas Central Heating Double Glazing
* Great Value For Money
An excellent end terrace cottage with accommodation comprising 3 double bedrooms, lounge, dining room, kitchen, utility and bathroom. There is double glazing and gas central heating, and externally there is a driveway, back yard and outbuildings. Well located for all town centre amenities, train station, bus station, Victoria Park, Harbour and the Seaside.
Must be viewed!
Dimensions in Metres; Dining Room 3.98 x 3.3 Bedroom 3.44 x 3.36 Lounge 4.83 x 3.64 Kitchen 3.85 x 3.72 Utility 1.64 x 2.25 Bedroom 6.23 x 4.56 Bedroom 6.23 x 2.8 Bathroom 2.59 x 1.4 Outbuilding 7.9 x 3.4 plus 4 smaller storage spaces. EPC=D
Arbroath is a historic town situated on the north-east coast. The town provides a wide variety of business, social and recreational facilities, with excellent rail, road and bus links. The town is also an ideal base for the commuter, located 15 miles from Dundee.
Great Space, Location and Value!
IMPORTANT NOTE TO PURCHASERS:
We endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, however, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. Any services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. All measurements have been taken as a guide to prospective buyers only, and are not precise. Please be advised that some of the particulars may be awaiting vendor approval. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us, especially if you are traveling some distance to view. Fixtures and fittings other than those mentioned are to be agreed with the seller.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57065296.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 528575648. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Your Move , Montrose. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.