3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleLawrence Avenue, Ings Road, Hull
Sold STC £79,950
- 3 Bedrooms
- Through Lounge/Dining Area
- Fitted Breakfast Kitchen
- Gardens to 3 Sides
- Requires Some Re-Decoration
William H Brown are now in receipt of an offer for the sum of £75,500 for 17 Lawrence Avenue, Hull, HU8 0SE. Anyone wishing to place an offer on the property should contact William H Brown 358-360 Holderness Road, Hull, HU9 3DQ 01482 327913 prior to exchange of contracts.
A traditional style three bedroom end terraced large family house with gas fired central heating system-not tested and double glazing-where specified.
Offered for sale in need of some re-decoration and priced accordingly to offset these works.
Situated in a cul-de-sac position adjacent to East Park, served by shops (incorporating Morrisons Superstore/Holderness Road), schools, good road links and regular public transport services.
Early viewing recommended!!!
With double glazed door, double glazed fan light above, radiator and coving.
Through Lounge/ Dining Area 13' 6" max/ into bay x 11' 9" max ( 4.11m max/ into bay x 3.58m max )
With double glazed square bay window, radiator and coving.
Dining area:- 12'5" Max x 12'1" Max. With double glazed window, cupboard under the stairs affording storage facility, feature period style fireplace and radiator.
Fitted Breakfast Kitchen 18' 1" x 9' ( 5.51m x 2.74m )
With splash back tiling, inset sink unit with mixer tap, fitted floor units, laminated work surfaces and wall cupboards, wine rack, plumbing for automatic washing machine, filter cooker hood, two double glazed windows, built in cupboard housing gas fired central heating unit, ceramic tiled flooring and stable style door.
Bedroom 1 17' 1" max x 11' 1" extending to 13' 7" into bay ( 5.21m max x 3.38m extending to 4.14m into bay )
With double glazed square bay window, radiator, coving and door.
Bedroom 2 12' 4" x 10' 5" plus recess ( 3.76m x 3.18m plus recess )
With double glazed window, range of built in storage cupboards, radiator and door.
Bedroom 3 9' max x 8' 7" plus recess ( 2.74m max x 2.62m plus recess )
With double glazed window, radiator and door.
With fully tiled walls, white period suite comprising; Roll top bath on feet, plumbed shower in cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin, low level wc, radiator, ceramic tiled flooring, double glazed window with patterned glass and door.
To the front of the property is a tarmac forecourt area designed for ease of maintenance.
To the side of the property is a covered storage area.
To the rear is a garden comprising of trees, bushes, shrubs and lawned area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-57065506.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HDR116960. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Hull Holderness Road. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.